Monday, October 19, 2009

I have to work... I have to eat...

...but I'm here!

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you

(Oasis)

[photo: Horizon]

Ok... I have other things to do but I really want to write something here today. I'm thinking about a lot of things about my life, thinking about my dreams... I really don’t know what I could do or what I want... I have no time, no money... I just have ideas.
And how make these ideas come true?!

Perhaps it’s gonna start today!
Perhaps I’m gonna change my life today!

Today, I’m going to start my work at University. Working with the best teacher there I know how much I’ll learn about teaching. I can’t wait it!!!

Well... that's it!
I got to go now! =P

See ya! =D

Fe

PS: Cah, this is us! LOL
PS²: Sue, I can’t wait for read your composition ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment