Sunday, June 20, 2010

By Sue


List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below)
 
1. Westlife
2. Backstreet Boys
3. Josh Hoge
4. Blue
5. Jesse McCartney
6. The Saturdays
7. Brian McFadden
8. Kelly Clarkson
9. Jordin Sparks
10. Rascall Flatts




What is the first song you ever heard by number 6?
 
Up
What is your favorite song of number 8?
 
Behind These Hazel Eyes
What kind of impact has number 1 had on your life?
 
Wow, I don't know. Maybe more than I can imagine xD
What is your favorite lyric(s) of number 5?
 
"I could tell by the look in her eyes
Maybe I'm just another one of her lies
'Cause I know we've been through this so many times
Still I'm here though I'm burning up inside"

What song(s) by 3 makes you happy?
 
360
When did you first get into 2?
 
My sister is their fan. So, I start to like them, and then love them -.-
How did you get into 3?
 
I don't remember. All I know is that I started to like him right away.
What is your favorite song by 4?
 
Fly By
How many times have you seen 9 live?
 
None
Favorite album by 7?
 
Set in Stone
What is your favorite song of 1?
 
Home
How did you become a fan of number 10?
 
The same as number 3. I don't remember, but I'm a fan now.
Who’s the most attractive member of number 8?
 
Kelly Clarkson =_=
What song of 3’s do you listen to the least?
 
Take It Or Leave It
How long have you known 9?
 
2 years
What are your top three favourite songs by 6?
 
Here Standing, Deeper and Chasing Lights
What’s your favourite cover by number 2?
 
Album cover? Millennium xD
Have you seen 10 live?
 
No
Have you met any of 4?
 
No
What’s your favorite album by 1?
 
Turnaround
Favourite lyric(s) of 7?
 
"Why don't we get away
Out of this town"

What is one of 5’s best songs?
 
It's Over
How many times have you seen number 2 live?
 
Ony one.
Which number have you known of for the longest?
 
Number 2
What’s your favourite song by number 9?
 
The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment