Thursday, January 28, 2010

Breathe



The roar that lies on the other side of silence
The forest fire that is fear so deny it

Walk out into the street
Sing your heart out
The people we meet
Will not be drowned out
There's nothing you have that I need
I can breathe
Breathe now
Yeah, yeah

We are people borne of sound
The songs are in our eyes
Gonna wear them like a crown

Walk out, into the sunburst street
Sing your heart out, sing my heart out
I've found grace inside a sound
I found grace, it's all that I found
And I can breathe
Breathe now


[Breathe - written by U2]

_____________

This is the way I feel the world now...

1 comment:

  1. You toooooooooooooo! xD
    Serious,U2 always U2,don't need coments.
    And music is a beautiful way to express feelings.

    Xoxo.Love ya!
    May

    ReplyDelete